Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 8/ Activity 2/ Week 2



Activity 2
Ask someone in your family or one of your friends what their favourite five things are to do in the summer time. On your blog, write the title ‘Summer Activities’ and, below the title, tell us about the five things that they love to do.

SUMMER ACTIVITIES:
  1. In summer time my Mum likes to visit the mission bay beach and have a whine day, with her friends.

  1. My Mum was thinking about going to the Zoo this Summer.  Hopefully she does go because I wouldn’t mind joining her trip to the Zoo!

  1. My Mum is a big fan of shopping, seriously every morning she wakes up brushes her teeth have breakfast and walks to Sylvia Park looking around and buying the cheapest things she could find.

  1. My Mum would love to go to the movies( because she has never been to any movies before) , if she only has time to….
  2. Her best thing to do in summertime is just relax at home and goes on Facebook...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    My mum also likes to relax at home and go on facebook. I'd much rather be at the pools. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    Thanks for posting this great list of summer activities. It sounds like you mom enjoys relaxing, shopping, going to the movies and spending time with family. All of those things sound really nice to me! Do you often join your mom when she walks over the Sylvia Park to look around? I used to spend lots of time with my mom as well. She stayed home and looked after my sister (Leigh) and I. I loved having her there!

    I do miss her now that I live in New Zealand, however, we see each other about once a year. My mom is actually coming to NZ in September to visit for three weeks. I can't wait!

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.