Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 8 / Activity 1/ Week 2


Activity 1
What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!

(2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog:
In  Summertime I would love to go shopping with my friends or perhaps going to the movies would be great idea! But what I usually do in Summertime is relax on the sofa and eat ice cream while I’m reading a  book. Watching T.V. is one of my best relaxing thing to do in Summer time, seriously you don’t have to do anything just sit there and watch T.V. until you fall asleep.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Von
    I never thought about eating ice cream. It would probably cool you down on a hot day. Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von,

    It sounds like you have a very relaxing time over the holidays. I also love to eat ice cream while lounging on the sofa. I noted in one of your previous posts that your mom isn't keen that you watch TV. If you aren't able to watch much TV, what else do you do with your free time over the holidays? Do you ever go for a walk or a bike ride? Aronui and I love to go for bike rides in the summer. We sometimes go for a bush walk as well (if we're feeling energetic!)

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.