Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 7/ Bonus Activity/ Week 2

Bonus Activity
According to numerous researchers and fitness experts, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. They argue that people who eat breakfast will have more energy, be in a better mood, be able to think more clearly, do better at school and end up healthier than people who don’t eat breakfast.
Interestingly, not everyone agrees. In fact, some people believe that breakfast is not the most important meal of the day because people often eat too much food at breakfast time, gain weight and become unhealthy. They think that it is better to skip breakfast and eat a number of small meals later in the day.
After reading the arguments presented above, what do you think? Is breakfast the most important meal of the day? Why or why not?
I think that Breakfast is the most important meal for the day….  Because breakfast lightens up our day and  helps kids at school to think more clearly and get their work done...
Here is a short reason why I think children should eat Breakfast:  Some  kids wake up and leaves for school  without having breakfast.  Now while the kids are at school doing their work , you see their brains don’t work probably and not much work is done or learning happening. Well that’s because their tummy is empty (no food inside your tummy) your tummy begins to grumble, which alerts to your brain that the tummy needs food...
I would also like to say that PLEASE  parents make sure your kids have breakfast before they go to school. Or maybe run a breakfast club in every school, so kids can have breakfast when they come to school in the morning. :)

4 comments:

  1. You are right some of us children don't think properly on an empty stomach. I personally think that sometimes when I have breakfast in the morning I can't think properly because I think too much, but when I don't have breakfast my mind is empty and I can think. Maybe next time you should reread your work and make sure it makes sense.
    Keep It Up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Saveu for leaving a comment, and next time I will make sure my work makes sense before posting it:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Von
    I also think that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. I like how you added the end bit asking parents to make sure there kids eat before they come to school. Keep up the awesome work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Von,

    What a good idea to suggest a breakfast club. Sometimes it can be difficult to afford breakfast foods at home but they really are an important way to kickstart our brains and wake us up so that we can learn properly. I've always been a huge fan of school-sponsored breakfasts. In fact, my mom works at a breakfast club at the high school in my hometown in Canada. She makes the children Egg McMuffins each day. Have you ever heard of an Egg McMuffin? It might be a very Canadian thing...

    An Egg McMuffin is a sandwich that has an English muffin filled with cheese, ham and a fried egg. They're sold at McDonald's in Canada/America.

    Here is a link to a picture of McDonald's version of one:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMuffin#/media/File:McD-Egg-McMuffin.jpg

    Do you think that you would ever want to try an Egg McMuffin? I can highly recommend them :-)

    Cheers,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.