Pages

Thursday 22 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 7/ Activity 1/ Week 2

Activity 1
Compare the picture of common breakfast foods in the country you’ve chosen with what you typically eat for breakfast here in New Zealand. I usually have a bowl of sultana bran cereal with trim milk and a cup of tea. What about you? On your blog, please tell us:
  1. What you eat for breakfast?
I have  toast for breakfast  with milo  


  1. What people in your chosen country eat for breakfast
In german their most favourite breakfast to eat would be
bread,cheese, salami platter( a type of ham) including boiled eggs, slices of sausages, along with smoked fish and added in with some fresh fruit .   

     3. Which of the two breakfast options (your breakfast or the breakfast in the other country) you prefer. Why do you prefer it


I prefer to have pancakes with maple syrup which the country of Canada  have for breakfast: I prefer to have pancakes with maple syrup because most kids like to eat pancakes. I sometimes eat pancakes for lunch time instead of morning .


My Next break fast that I would prefer to eat is sweet tea with buttered toast. A breakfast that Chile like to eat :
I prefer to have toast and sweet tea for breakfast because usually in the morning I have toast and milo.  

3 comments:

  1. Hey Von

    Great work I think that it is strange that Germans eat smoked fish and fruit for breakfast.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Von
    Awesome work on this activity. I would eat the Canadian breakfast because they have pancakes and maple syrup which I like. Great job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Von,

    Ah, it is so nice to see that you would choose a breakfast from Canada as one of your top options. I have to admit that pancakes and maple syrup is pretty amazing! I used to have pancakes every week-end with my family. My dad made some of the tastiest pancakes and/or French toast that I have ever had. Have you tried French toast by any chance? I involves dipping bread into an egg batter (with cinnamon) and then quickly frying it up in a frying pan on the stovetop. You pour maple syrup over the top of the French toast and eat it like a pancake.

    It is seriously delicious!

    I think that I may even make some tomorrow morning for my family...

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.