Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 10/ Bonus Activity/ Week 2

Bonus Activity
Once you have looked at the other school diary, it is time for you to make one of your own. What do you in a normal school day? Use the template below as a guide and post your own personal ‘Day in the Life of…’

       Day  In  Life
Of Curious   Learners!!!

TIME:
SUBJECT:
9.15-10.00
R.E = Religious Education
10 - 10.30
Literacy = Reading Response
10.30 - 10.50    
MORNING    BREAK       


10. 50
CLASS PRAYER
11.00 - 11.45
Maths = Mathletics
11.50 - 12.50
Writing = how to write a  Report writing
12.50 -  1.30
LUNCH BREAK



1.45 - 2.30
Finish Off work that I have not completed.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Von,

    I liked your timetable about what you do in day at school and I also liked how bright and colorful it is. I hope your keep up your blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Von,

      I completely agree with Katelyn. I love the colours that you have chosen for your timetable. Are you looking forward to getting back to school and your regular routine? I hope so!

      Cheers, Rachel :)

      Delete
  3. Good Afternoon Von,
    I Loved the way you made your timetable! Very creative! I think that Your one is better than my one that I have created! Keep on blogging!

    Regards,
    Lusia Pahulu =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Von
    I really like how you added: Day in the life of curious learners. The colors are also awesome!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.