Pages

Friday 16 December 2016

Weekly Activities / Bonus Activity / Day 1

Bonus Activity

Write a letter to a friend or family member to tell them that you are going to visit your country of choice. In your letter, please tell them where you are going, why you have decided to go to the particular country and how long you will be away. Feel free to invite them to join you, if you’d like!


THIS IS WHAT I AM GOING write to my Dad!

My Letter to my Dad!

To: Dad

From: Von


Dear Dad,

I have decided to travel to the country of Germany! Isn’t that a great Idea?  I have always dreamt of travelling around the world, well now it's my chance!  I would only stay in Germany for about  a month so I can have more time to explore, make new friends, take lots of photo's and to learn their language.... so when I come back from Germany I am going to be full German...don't freak out I was only joking on that part. You  probably think that who in the name of coronation  is going to travel with me?  Well you don't have to worry at all because you're coming....right? .....well I'm not sure but please do join me, it would mean so much Dad. If you're really sure you're coming then send me a letter as soon as possible, so I can book the tickets for both of us!


Your Daughter Von,

Sincerely  yours




9 comments:

  1. Great!! Job Von I loved your letter greta describing how you felt! Keep it up and hope i'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lusia - this is an example of a lovely, positive comment. Way to go! I really like it when I see such nice, supportive commenting on the blogs.

      Well done!

      Rachel

      Delete
  2. Good Job Von,
    Your letter was to your dog is so unique. I am pretty sure he would love to join you, hope you continue to blog.
    Keep It Up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Saveu,

      I completely agree with you! I think that Von's dad will also agree to go to Germany with her. If he decides not to go, I will happily volunteer. I love Germany :)

      Keep up the great commenting. It is so nice to see that you posting thoughtful and positive comments.

      Way to go!!

      Rachel

      Delete
  3. Yes I will contnuie to blog and thanks for leaving a comment Saveu.

    :) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Von (and Saveu and Lusia),

    I love to see your enthusiasm and your supportive and positive comments. It is really inspiring!

    I must also tell you, Von, that I LOVED the letter that you wrote to your dad. I am sure that he would love to go to Germany with you. It would be the trip of a lifetime. Imagine what you could see and do together in Berlin? There are amazing museums, galleries, restaurants, theatres, etc. I had the opportunity to go to Berlin with my sister (Leigh) about 10 years ago and we had an awesome time. My favourite part of the trip was a bicycle tour that we did around the city. We learned so much about the history of Germany and got to see a number of amazing buildings and statues. I would go back in a heartbeat!

    I hope that your dad decides to go with you on this trip!

    All the best,

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Von! Great job! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this post. I absolutely loved your letter! Keep up the great posting! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone!

    Wow how cool is it having so many comments on your blogs Von? Well done everyone for writing such positive and helpful comments.

    I really enjoyed your letter Von, it was nice of you to invite your Dad. Do you think he would enjoy Germany? Maybe you could try some of their currywurst?

    I would love to travel around the world too, it's always been a dream of mine. Germany sounds like a wonderful starting point! I'm looking to following all of your journey :-)

    What is something you would like to do in Germany with your Dad? Whenever I go travelling somewhere new I like to find out about as many fun activities or exciting places to go so I have plenty of ideas when I get there!

    Happy holidays,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Von
    What a great letter to your Dad. Nice of you to invite him to come with you. Keep up the superb work!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.