Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Weekly Activities/ Day 5/ Bonus Activity

Bonus Activity
It’s time to use your imagination to write a short story. I’ve provided you with three different beginnings for a story. Choose your favourite beginning and finish the story. What happens next? You can use your imagination and create any ending that you want. To earn full points, you must post, at least 8-10 sentences, on your blog.

  1. I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then…

  1. I knew it was going to be an unusual day when my mom came into my bedroom and said...

  1. The spaceship was out of control and only one person could save us....
Bonus Activity = 10 points

My chosen sentence: Title of my story= The Lost Phone!

I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then something was not right. My phone was missing. I quickly rushed down stairs, where I found mum watching Television. “Mum have you seen my phone?’’ I asked. She looked at me, “No I haven’t” she replied back. “Never mind” I said sadly stomping back upstairs. I drop to my bed wondering where could my precious phone be. Then I fell asleep.

I woke up looking around. It was night time. I quickly got out of bed and turned on the light. What seems to be on top of my wardrobe was a rectangle object. I went closer to the wardrobe. “My phone” I screeched happily. I quickly grabbed my phone and as I turned it around..... the screen was hugely damaged.
THE END:)

This is a story board that I have done = that relates to what I have written in my story:




CLICK ON THE STORY BOARD 
TO GET A BETTER VIEW :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi Von,

    Willy here, and I'm part of the commenting team for the S.L.J programme these summer holidays. I enjoyed reading your story, and I admire the way you added a storyboard to go along with it - it really gives me a sense of what the story looks like.

    Good job!
    -Willy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Von
    That is a great story. I like how you added a storyboard to show what happened in the story. Nice job.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Von,

    This is a really well written story, thank you for sharing with us all! I like how much detail you have given us throughout your story, and your spelling as well as the punctuation is excellent.

    I wonder how your phone got damaged?? Maybe someone else used it when you weren't looking and accidentally damaged it without telling you? Hopefully this isn't quite the end of the story... I'd love to know what happens next!

    P.S. What a great addition with your story board! How did you make that? It tells us your story so well, and really helps to describe what's going on. I'm so impressed with your work here Von, this is awesome!

    Cheers,
    Dan.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.