Pages

Friday 6 May 2016

MAY I WISH ALL THE THE MOTHERS A HAPPY MOTHERS DAY , DESCRIPTIVE WRITING : MY MOTHER

MY: MOTHER

A Mother is a female human being  who gives everlasting love and happiness to her child. Mothers are too valuable for you to sell, because they are very special and trustworthy, Mothers are always there to help in times of need.

My mother is precious to me, without her I would not exist.  She is very supportive and shows act of kindness. I  know my mother more  than any other, she gives me happiness and lots of love.

My mother is always there waiting for me to share my troubles and worries with her. I am truly  thankful to have a Mother. Just to
Notice, you have been such a responsible , loving and mostly an understanding mother.

I ask the Lord to bless you and give you great protection, I hope you have an amazing happy mother's day! Yours thankfully.

From Your Only Daughter: Von.

WRITTEN FROM: VON TUAKIVAKATAU........

2 comments:

  1. Hi Von

    I loved your Mother's Day writing and I liked how you started with a Mother instead of your own ,Your Mother sounds like the best there is and I hope to see more interesting post's .Good Luck

    From: Analei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Von

    I loved how you wrote your mothers day card for your mum, I can see in your writing that you are a thoughtful & lovable daughter to your mum. I can tell that you love your mother so much because of this piece of writing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.