Pages

Friday 19 August 2016

MY NARRATIVE WRITING / WRITING DOWN MY OWN STORY THAT CAN RELATE OR IS LINKED TO MY FIRST SENTENCE .....

I found a strange package by the door. Could this really be my new Ipad! I smiled with delight. 
I  slowly unwrapped the package. I got too nervous 
that I accidentally ripped the package wide open.

To my disappointment. Inside the package was a 
pair of two dollar sandals. I dropped to my knees and screamed "SERIOUSLY A PAIR OF TWO DOLLAR SANDALS!". 
 I was so overcome with my anger that I spend the whole day in my bedroom brooding.  
Suddenly I was interrupted  by a knock at the door. I ignored it .  The knocking continued .  A few minutes later the knocking stopped. I quickly ran to check who was it but when I arrived there was no one at the door. I must have been too late. Anyway I was so surprised to see that  the pair of sandals has disappeared.
THE END…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.